Monday, August 1, 2011

Vintage Camper Inspiration

This week is off to as busy a start as last week, with work, and continuous work on the camper during off time. Its really coming along beautifully and we are making great progress in hopes that she will be ready to roll by this coming weekend for our first camping trip in her!

But before we do, and before we even got started, I did as I always do when getting ready to take on any project...search the world-wide-web for inspiration to get my wheels turning, and boy, did I ever find it this time.....






















I don't where these photos came from, as I have been accumulating them on my computer to ohhhh and ahhhhh at from time to time, but if YOU or YOU own them, then hats off to you for your eye for the lovely and obvious decorating talents!

So, with all of these, plus more, gorgeous eye candy to look in on, I am back to work on my OWN lovely vintage camper and promise to post more sneakie peakies real soon!

5 comments:

  1. Oh goodness I can't wait to see what you do!! Such a fun project and your inspiration is fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hihi this was really fun to read. And look at. Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my Rust post. I thought I'd stop by to say hello and I'm sooooo glad I did! You share a dream of mine owning a vintage camper and decorating it. Love your collection of inspiration photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a happy little camper you have created.

    ReplyDelete
  5. also starting a reno of a 12' Sunline (1979). All of interior is currently "brown ugly", aiming to lighten and brighten to beachy colors. Wish you much fun and luck with yours..just go with what you love and it will all work out:)

    ReplyDelete