Tuesday, April 24, 2012

What I am working on now...


Hi there fellow bloggers! Its been a very busy and productive week so far, and its only Tuesday! I have several small and big projects on the go. I have tons to share with you, but with start with 2 of my current projects..

This childs vanity from the 90's was a freebie (Gotta LOVE those!). My neighbors were going to toss it in the trash, and I quickly saved its life before they did! Am working on transforming it into a trendy teen makeover vanity!


And my next project I am super excited about. BUT I am not going to just out and tell you what I am doing with it, where would the fun be in that? But, you are welcome to guess! Leave a comment telling me what you think the "After" is going to be to this "Before"!

Seeya all again real soon with fun updates and more project posts!




No comments:

Post a Comment