Sunday, July 10, 2011

Blast from the Past....Old Before to After Makeovers!

Happy Sunday everyone! Hope you all had a great weekend and are well rested for the back-to-work week ahead. I was off this weekend (I do work every other weekend however) and had planned a beach day with my kids (Keenan, 13, and Kaleb, 8), my sister Melissa (little sister by a mere 11 months) and her children (Haley, 11, and Hayden, 9), but unfortunately the weather didn't cooperate with our plans so I spent most of the day working on a pile of projects that I have on the go, including a set of vintage suitcases, an old brass chandelier, and a giant picture frame. In the meantime I thought I would share with you a couple of old makeovers from a couple of years ago.

I found this chair at a garage sale for just $2, and the stand at Goodwill, also for just $2.



A fresh coat of white paint, a little blue paint, and some shabby chic fabric and the lovely pair are given a whole new life, and my then cottage/shabby chic living room a beautiful new addition!



Hope you have all enjoyed this little walk down memory lane with me. I will see y'all again real soon with lots of new makeovers, and some more oldies. Until then, take care, and have fun!

2 comments:

  1. These are so pretty. I just quickly skimmed through some of the pictures in your other posts -- very inspiring!

    Thanks for your comment. It means a lot!

    ~ Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love what you have done! :)
    Bon @ Drab to Fab
    gorgfabgoodies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete