Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Distressed Photo Frames Before & After

Hi there! Its another lovely Summer day (minus the random rain showers) and I have spent it finishing up a couple of small projects that I have been working on, and that is these couple of frames. Both were pretty basic....wooden frames that can be bought at any department stores.....




I painted both of them black (spray paint of course!), and then gave the largest frame a coat of red spray paint. I distressed both as you can see....





And after the distressing was complete, gave the inner frames a layer of lovely damask fabric....



I am very happy with how both turned out. Where I will use them is a whole other story!

3 comments:

  1. Greetings from Tunisia! Stopped by from "Better After". Your makeovers are great. I remember the old hampers (does that make me ancient?)--they were so useful and sturdy. Yours is really cute as is all the rest.
    best, nadia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! Amazing makeovers. Especially love the damask-covered matts! Great job.
    M.L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Photo frames are not all about putting pictures on the screen randomly. Always a good show thought and creativity behind it. This is why we want to give you such a diversity of choice.


    custom picture frame

    ReplyDelete